Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

...My Experiment...My journey begins.


My Challenge… my experiment….my journey.  Okay… here I go!!!  I am excited to get this going.  I am excited to see what happens.  I will be following Advocare’s 24 Day Challenge while eating my normal hybrid of Paleo/Zone; just dialed in a bit more.  Although Advocare offers a nutrition plan that is simple to follow (and is similar to what I am doing), I have chosen to "experiment" with my own hybrid variation.        

Monday, December 3rd… DAY 1 of my Advocare 24 Day Challenge. 
            *(See my food and work out log below)

I was so excited to get this started and to do it right that I actually agreed to meet a friend to work out at 6am!  That was HUGE for me.  My brain does not operate at such a horrendous hour…let alone my body.   I have to admit my tummy felt a little funny during the work out, but nothing crazy.  Technically, I wasn't supposed to work out on day one, but I figured I'd take my chances.  After it was all said and done, it went great!!!!  I felt energized and ready to tackle my Monday. 

I thought Day 1 would be a lot harder than it actually was.  I eat REAL protein every day, so to not have this was a bit of a stretch for me.  I have to admit I was a little hungry at times, but surprisingly, I wasn’t starving. 

So far so good!   Day 1…..check!  Here's the break down:

4:45am
Immediately upon rising on empty stomach:
3 Catalyst
Fiber Drink (followed by a full glass of water)
1 mug of hot peppermint tea w/ organic apple cider vinegar *I do this every morning on my own.

5:15am (20-40min after)
Meal 1:
Meal replacement shake:
1/2c almond/coconut milk
6 almonds
2 tbs flax meal
1/2c. blueberries
1/2c. strawberries
1 scoop protein poweder
1 Spark (½– on my way to work out)
 Fish Oil

6am WOD
1          A.  1000m Row
B.  “Diane”           
            21-15-9
            Deadlift @ 132# (didn’t go heavy; back was a little uneasy)
            Hand Stand Push Ups (kipping)     TIME: 7:31
       C.   10,8,6,4,2
            Toes To Bar   
Meal 2:
7:30-8:00am (Post Work Out)
Protein Shake+ coconut water

11:30am-ish
30 minutes before lunch on an empty stomach:
3 Catalyst
½  Spark- other half

12:00pm
Meal 3:
~3c. spinach/field greens
~3”cucumber
~1/2c.  baby carrots(about 8)
~½c. (about large 2 clusters)
2tsp olive oil

4:00pm
Meal 4:
Protein Shake + Coconut water

6:00pm
Meal 5:
1-1/2c. brussel sprouts/broccoli/sweet potato
2 tsp olive oil
Fish Oil 

Immediately before bedtime
8:30pm
Herbal Cleans Packet (3 brown pills)

Oh, ya... and a total of 132oz of total water consumption... includes shakes, Spark, tea, and good ol' fashion H20.  That's just over a gallon!

No comments:

Post a Comment