Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

STARTING THE NEW YEAR WITH A CHALLENGE




Accountability.  It’s a word that I’ve been throwing around quite a bit lately.  It is part of the reason I started this blog.  I wanted to be accountable for my actions and also share my experiences with my friends, family, clients, etc.

This is such a festive and exciting time of year; college football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year.  I LOVE IT!!!  However, the fun always seems to come with a price.  It’s the time of year I always seem to pack on my “hibernation” layer for the winter. 

This year I am changing the cycle and getting accountable.  I am committing to a 24 Day Challenge of cleansing my body from the remnants of all the fun filled Saturday’s and the Holiday treats and rebooting to the ME that feels, looks, and performs the best.  

I have set a goal to lose 8-10lb and 6-8” by the new year.  I am starting 2013 head on!

I have chosen to stay accountable by participating in Advocare’s 24 Day Challenge.  I started Monday, December 4th and will finish just in time for the new year.  If you are curious what the challenge is all about, check out this video.

I will be posting what I do and my progress as the days go by.    

Would you like a challenge?  If you need the accountability and want to join me, I would be more than happy to be your accountability partner.   Just email/contact me and I’ll get you going with a kit of your own and guide you in the right direction! 

Stay tuned to see how my first 3 days went!!... 

No comments:

Post a Comment